I started my career working in the dot-com world before the bubble burst. Having both technical and creative passions, I found web design to be a good fit for me. Though my education was in graphic design, I picked up web programming through experimentation and the occasional class or two. Melding design and development disciplines allowed me to better understand user experience and create interactive pieces that embodied both form and function.
As my career has progressed, my responsibilities have grown from just interactive or web related projects to entire brand campaigns and working as the Agency of Record for clients such as AstraZeneca and AbbVie.
Because of the regulated nature of the work I do, I must keep my portfolio password protected. If you would like to see my work, please request a password.
Accolades and Awards
- Eye for Pharma 2019 Award Finalist – JOINTogether™ for the most Promising Pilot
- 2019 Johnson & Johnson Marketing Awards – U.S. Winner: Pioneering Ingenuity in Patient Engagement for OA MY WAY®
- 2019 Johnson & Johnson Marketing Awards – Finalist: Failing Forward for EXPAREL®
- PM360 – 2018 Marketer of the Year and Silver Winner for Company of the Year – DePuy Synthes
- In-Awe – Gold Innovative Programs 2008 – NovoSeven eDetail, Novo Nordisk
- eHealthcare Leadership Award – 2003 & 2004 – Intelihealth.com
- The Golden Web Awards – Intelihealth.com
- Medicine.net Web Excellence Awards – 2004 – Intelihealth.com
- Webby Award – 2000 People’s Choice Award – Intelihealth.com
- DTC National Advertising Awards
- WWW Health Awards – Intelihealth.com
- Forbes Best of the Web – Intelihealth.com
- Pharmaceutical Executive Ad Stars
- Time Inc. Health 2000 Freddie Awards Finalist – Intelihealth.com
I’ve had the opportunity to work with a wide array of pharmaceutical and health care companies. Here is a sample of some of my clients.